SETH R. GOTTLIEB has a wide range of experience in general corporate law, acquisitions, structured finance, commercial lending, real estate and securities law.
Seth represents hedge funds and other types of financial firms in the purchase and sale of life settlements as well as life settlement providers in connection with regulatory compliance and with the preparation and negotiation of documentation required to complete life settlement transactions. He also represents hedge funds in the financing of life insurance premiums.
Seth routinely represents financial services companies, commercial lenders, and financial asset investors and investment funds in complex asset-based loans including bridge loans, acquisition finance, accounts receivable and purchase order financing, factoring and other forms of financing. Seth also represents purchasers and sellers in connection with commercial and residential real estate transactions.
Areas of Practice
- Life & Viatical Settlements
- Secured Lending
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Securities Law
- New York
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- Law Review: Hofstra Law Review, Member
- State University of New York, Albany
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Dechert LLP