JOEL SALON is the firm’s managing partner. Joel represents and counsels the firm’s public and private clients regarding formation, tax and reorganization issues, their relationships with their shareholders, employees, consultants, suppliers, customers, competitors, strategic partners and government agencies.
Joel has over forty years of experience in negotiating and drafting acquisition, disposition, merger, joint venture, supply, distribution, marketing, license, intellectual property, research and development, employment, consulting, financing, shareholder, partnership, limited liability company and other business agreements in a wide variety of manufacturing and service industries.
Joel has served as a director of a publicly-held, exchange traded company, as well as several privately-held companies.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- Harvard University Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- LL.B. magna cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Reed College
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Member